Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome introduce yourself here

+20
M_Levitation
steve580
rlisch
Mark Cuban
Crickets
busdriver101
PossumPete
DW7
Ted fenlon
giusepperossetto80
kitia
Lance65
kkdlux
drewpy46
Engineer4real
Stocksybear
tmihai20
oscar11
Telescott
Don
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Welcome introduce yourself here - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome introduce yourself here Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:44 am

thunderbolt2

Wecombe wazza99 to the xk380 group.

27Welcome introduce yourself here - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome introduce yourself here Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:50 pm

Don

Admin

Welcome to all new members we seem to be growing not just UK but from all over hope you can help in getting as much info as possible for all owners i get on when i can and add bits

https://xk380.forumotion.co.uk

28Welcome introduce yourself here - Page 2 Empty Hi Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:06 pm

kirkbyman

Just joined today,live in UK,west york's,paid for my XK380C on the 26th jan from Gearbest china w/house and it's just this min turned up at the door that includes 3 days delay waiting for stock so I'm really impressed,not even unwrapped it yet

(at 61 yrs I reckon it's safer in the box  Rolling Eyes  ).

Always used DSLR's as a hobby but a few h/attacks a couple of years ago gave me the shakes,not bad but annoys the hell when i view good shots that arn't  Mad ,I'm decent on the laptop editing wise so thought why not give it a go,been watching various shops for months but Gearbest had a flash sale popped up one day and couldn't resist,£246 delivered,insured etc.
now all the video's I've been watching,reviews I've read,have all vanished from the brain cells haha
have to pluck up the courage but not yet,glorious calm blue sky outside haha,but now I've found this place I'll be having a good browse beforehand.....good health :-) Ian.

just as an add-on...the controller has FAP on the wheel (not photo)so I'm taking that it's one of the new ones,do I need to still check for any updates ?? and I've read about problems with gimbals frying the board,mines the C version and on inspection it's pre built,everything connected,do I need to double check this or are the video's I've seen referring to different gimbals fitted as upgrades ??

Last edited by kirkbyman on Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:41 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : add-on)

29Welcome introduce yourself here - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome introduce yourself here Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:03 pm

wazza99

Welcome to a fellow Yorkshire man newbie !! just wished this damned wind would die down.....oh and my second battery would turn up from Gearbest...they now decided DHL wouldnt ship it with rest of goods so its coming by a slower route.

30Welcome introduce yourself here - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome introduce yourself here Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:55 pm

Don

Admin

Kirkbyman welcome being the one that comes with gimball and having fap on tx you should be good to go the GPS shielding mod would still be worth doing along with a good visual inspection inside

31Welcome introduce yourself here - Page 2 Empty thanks Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:06 pm

kirkbyman

Don wrote:Kirkbyman welcome being the one that comes with gimball and having fap on tx you should be good to go the GPS shielding mod would still be worth doing along with a good visual inspection inside

cheers,appreciate the reply,I've been reading about the gps mod,think thats within my capabilities,not done much soldering in my life,didn't fancy that with the hand shaking Laughing
will post back when i do it,going away to spain friday and as much as id like to take it,ive not got enough room in the case,at least it got delivered before I depart..cheers..Ian.

32Welcome introduce yourself here - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome introduce yourself here Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:41 pm

Don

Admin

There is no soldering for the gps shield just screws and connections not a hard job just take time

33Welcome introduce yourself here - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome introduce yourself here Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:57 pm

Geoffers

Hi all just joined and new to the x380 not had chance to fly yet with good old English weather. I have built a quad my self, from herefordshire UK

34Welcome introduce yourself here - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome introduce yourself here Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:22 pm

kirkbyman

Geoffers wrote:Hi all just joined and new to the x380 not had chance to fly yet with good old English weather.  I have built a quad my self, from herefordshire UK

Hello cheers from another newbie in yorkshire,not had mine out of the box,got my copper foil today for the gps mod,I'll post after i've buggered it up haha lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum