Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New drone delivered ...isssues...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New drone delivered ...isssues... Empty New drone delivered ...isssues... Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:37 pm

duccio62

Hi guys, first of all let me introduce myself since this is my very first post in this forum.
My name is Duccio , I leave in MIlan Italy and I just started this new drone hobby

I just reveived my new XK Detect 380 and ...I have two big issue :

I ordered version C ,  including Jinbal , camera , and in my case also FPV; all cables were already connected when I received the drone.

First issue . when I turn the drone on, Jinbal doesn't have any reaction ... is there any on/off button....I thoguht it should react authomatically once connected the drone battery....

Second issue: I don't know how to recharge the camera that came  with the drone....; in the box there was a cable but it  doesn't fit with the recharge slot of the camera.... camera connects very well with FPV but is running put of power and I don't know how to recharge...

All cables are connected.... I believe in the correct mode...what can I do ?

Please help.....kind of desperate... :-=

Thank you

ciao, duccio62

2New drone delivered ...isssues... Empty Re: New drone delivered ...isssues... Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:48 pm

wazza99

The Gimbal should indeed power up with the battery connected, there is no on/off switch, check your cables.

The Camera is charged via a normal USB cable.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum