Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another camera question

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Another camera question Empty Another camera question Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:23 am

wazza99

I just cant work this one out, when my camera is in its mount, it will power on but will not start recording. Removed from the mount works every time, put it back in, nope , powers on but the OK button just wont start it recording.....driving me nuts......none of the buttons are trapped/pressed, why on earth wont it start when mounted ?

At the moment i have to remove it start it recording then mount it, works fine then, switches off ok, but just will not start !!!

2Another camera question Empty Re: Another camera question Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:06 pm

M_Levitation

M_Levitation

Got me on that one?????
I had a few issues with a different camera where the wifi stopped working and i thought the button was kaput. But I saw up update for the cam firmware and after updating it was fine again.
But as your only doesnt work when on gimbal, I doubt an update would solve.
Maybe when its attached another button is being pressed against the frame when you press on the on/off button stopping the on/off working, if you get my meaning?

3Another camera question Empty Re: Another camera question Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:59 pm

wazza99

I think i know now why it doesnt work in the cradle. When its in the surround press's ever so slightly on the two side buttons, this in itself disables the OK button. Thats why when i pull it forward it works ok, just need to think now of a way to bring the camera forward a few mm's to stop the buttons being pressed.

4Another camera question Empty Re: Another camera question Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:29 pm

wazza99

Issue sorted, i have filed the gimble ever so slightly to stop it pressing the side buttons, camera now switches on and off on the gimble as it should.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum