Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

www.xt-xinte.com

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1www.xt-xinte.com Empty www.xt-xinte.com Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:57 pm

Don

Admin

https://xk380.forumotion.co.uk

2www.xt-xinte.com Empty Re: www.xt-xinte.com Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:19 am

Nightowl

I see no one has commented on xt? I didn't get mine there (got it used) but I did just place an order for spare parts this past Wednesday. Thursday I got the "shipped" email, and it sat that way till Friday, and Friday night it was picked up and on it's way so I will let you guys know how long it takes to the Western US. The other GOOD thing is they give you a tracking number that WORKS.
They have cheaper prices, but shipping on the bigger stuff is up there pretty high!

Edit: My part arrived in the US on 3-21 and has been sitting at the Los Angels Port for 7 days now. I just love the postal service and dock workers confused  But xt-xinte was fast in getting it to that Port!

4-3-16
Ok, so my part sat in the Los Angeles port for 11 days. 11 DAYS. It should be here tomorrow or Tuesday as its in my home state right now.

I give xt-xinte a thumbs up for their fast shipping to the US, and the US POSTAL SERVICE a great big thumbs down for letting it sit for so long Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Nightowl on Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:09 am; edited 2 times in total

3www.xt-xinte.com Empty Re: www.xt-xinte.com Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:01 am

wazza99

Just placed my first order with them as well, new stock gimble and FPV kit, great prices shipping £10, got a despatched email within 24 hrs...lets see if they stick to the 5-10 days shipping.

Think gimble was $65, fpv $65 shipping $15....so great prices.

4www.xt-xinte.com Empty Re: www.xt-xinte.com Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:34 pm

wazza99

Great service from these guys, FPV and replacement gimble arrived today only 9 days ! China air post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum