You are not connected. Please login or register

» General » Help » Not stable

Not stable

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Not stable on Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:50 am

Hi guys, i find my x380 wanders around a bit. If out the back with GPS locked it drifts off to the left wind is blowing to the opposite direction or even in a no wind environment it tends to fly back toward me. I have done the dance numerous times but it still likes to pull away on its own. I have also done the control pad "Sync" and now have added some more shielding to GPS. Any ideas?

View user profile

2 Re: Not stable on Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:52 am

Hi
did you do all three different calibrations?

View user profile

3 Re: Not stable on Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:43 am

Gyros i did. Flick rth 12 times. Then the dance and the transmitter sync. Are they the only 3?

Maybe too much interference at home. Will take it out bush a bit and try!

View user profile

4 Re: Not stable on Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:02 am

Don

Admin
Do the calibrations were you plan on flying i do dance every flight

View user profile http://xk380.forumotion.co.uk

5 Re: Not stable on Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:21 pm

Crickets wrote:Gyros i did. Flick rth 12 times. Then the dance and the transmitter sync. Are they the only 3?

Maybe too much interference at home. Will take it out bush a bit and try!

Dont do calibration indoors you need to be as far from any magnetic interference as you can. dont have any electronics in your pocket as well.
I could not do the Compass cal with 3 flicks, but it works with 4.
throttle needs to be held down whilst doing the flicks.
after 4 you will see a solid green from LED Headlock should be in off position now and you can put TX down and do the dance.
repeat for the vertical, remember stick down Headlock in off after 4 flicks. You should see solid red LED when you turn it vertical. do the dance.
Place quad in same position as it was at start, and stick down, 4 flicks and you will see solid green for 1 second(try to catch it doing this) before it returns to double flash green. If you catch the single green then it will have saved.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

» General » Help » Not stable

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum