View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 firmware files on Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:07 pm

Don

Admin
Found these instructions and files use at own risk

Instructions
New firmware..(Circle hovering enabled)
Hi Guys..
It's a new firmware for the X380, which was released by WLtoys..
It didn't show any problems on mine, but use at your own risk..
After the installation, test your X380 at low altitude wheter it is stable or not.

Instructions

1. Connect your X380 by using USB cable (No transmitter, No battery)
2. Connect battery.
3. Copy new firmware to the "UPDATE" folder.
(If it is full, remove some files in the Blackbox folder)
4. Uplug the USB cable.
5. Red light will be blinking for a minute.
6. Unplug the battery.

Circle hovering function
1. Make sure that your X380 is not in the headless mode.
2. Fly to were you want center point to be Press photo key on the transmitter. Xk should have solid green light
2.  Fly backwards to were you want circle to start and release sticks xk should now take over and circle round the start centre point
We now understand when flying back you can alter hight to get view you wish

3. If you want to finish circle hovering, just press a photo key again.

For panoramic view press the photo key and release sticks and it should start panning round

WL32395 Factory Link
WL380001 With Circle hovering function Link
Use at own risk

WL380008 Latest official firmware Direct Link from xk Click me
To ensure the safety of flight , when there is no GPS signal or an insufficient number of six satellites , aircraft flying around the point will not be entered .
Automatic rate of decline accelerated , the original rate of decline 2 m / sec , adjust 3 m / sec.

Last edited by Don on Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:07 pm; edited 8 times in total

View user profile http://xk380.forumotion.co.uk

2 Re: firmware files on Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:37 pm

Don
Can you provide a link to the x380 software please

Thanks

View user profile

3 Re: firmware files on Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:18 pm

Don

Admin
All files are on here already flight controller post has all needed to to see what the quad communication and this post has firmware files

4 Re: firmware files on Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:19 pm

Hi Don. Can you tell me what new features WL380008 has over WL32395, and just how risky is it to install WL380001, I really like the Idea of the Circle hovering feature. Regards Geoff

View user profile

5 Re: firmware files on Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:06 pm

Don

Admin
goofa wrote:Hi Don. Can you tell me what new features WL380008 has over WL32395, and just how risky is it to install WL380001, I really like the Idea of the Circle hovering feature.  Regards  Geoff

WL32395 is what the first batch of 380 was sent out with and dont have the Circle hovering and panoramic enabled
WL380008 is what is now installed by factory and has Circle hovering and panoramic enabled and transmitter has FAP instead of Photo written on the button although some owners have said there 380 have new firmware already installed even though there transmitter says Photo on it
ive installed the latest on mine and its working fine
only changes other than that are as below
1 to ensure the safety of flight , when there is no GPS signal or an insufficient number of six satellites , aircraft flying around the point will not be entered .
2 automatic rate of decline accelerated , the original rate of decline 2 m / sec , adjust 3 m / sec.

6 Re: firmware files on Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:06 pm

Thanks Don. Regards Geoff.

View user profile

7 Re: firmware files on Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:52 am

Last evening i was play around with filmware.  I reinstalled the 380001 filmware,  start my quad, pushed & held the photo button down on release  the quad stopped.  You guys many want to try this!  If any one else experiences this let us know.  The 380001 filmware may have been the cause for alot of problems.  I am still play around with the 380001 filmware. BTW the 380008 work correctly.

View user profile

8 Re: firmware files on Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:07 am

Hi folks i was just going to do this but notice i have , 2 update folders, 2 system and 2 record ?? any ideas why or which folder i should put the firmware in ?

View user profile

9 Re: firmware files on Fri May 27, 2016 7:54 pm

Hi Don, does the new software have RTH when battery is low and does it work.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum