You are not connected. Please login or register

» General » Getting Started » Believe this is Transmitter Calibration

Believe this is Transmitter Calibration

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Believe this is Transmitter Calibration on Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:11 pm

Don

Admin
Believe this to be Transmitter Calibration

Oswaldo Loor from facebook visited the factory and came back with some info this being one

For me its the first time that I see this calibration for the transmitter, did any knew about it? I am not sure what is it for, the people at X380 speak poor english and I dont speak any chinese, so I asked, but never got the anwer I was expecting. But here are the steps
1. With the transmitter off, slide the left trim buttom to the left.
2. Keep it to the left and turn the transmitter on. you will see the information on the display as in my picture.
3. you can let go the trim button so it goes back to center itself.
4. turn the sticks around slowly, 2-3 times both at the same time, from outside to inside both.
5. to save,slide the left trim buttom to the left and let it lose again.
Done.

View user profile http://xk380.forumotion.co.uk
Don wrote:Believe this to be Transmitter Calibration

Oswaldo Loor from facebook visited the factory and came back with some info this being one

For me its the first time that I see this calibration for the transmitter, did any knew about it? I am not sure what is it for, the people at X380 speak poor english and I dont speak any chinese, so I asked, but never got the anwer I was expecting. But here are the steps
1. With the transmitter off, slide the left trim buttom to the left.
2. Keep it to the left and turn the transmitter on. you will see the information on the display as in my picture.
3. you can let go the trim button so it goes back to center itself.
4. turn the sticks around slowly, 2-3 times both at the same time, from outside to inside both.
5. to save,slide the left trim buttom to the left and let it lose again.
Done.

I tried it and it messed up my transmitter. I have an email into xk to see if they have some way of a factory reset to fix it. I doubt they will reply, but I don't suggest using this method until someone confirms what it really does and why. Evil or Very Mad Theres also another guy on the rc thread with the same issue.

Last edited by Nightowl on Tue May 17, 2016 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot info)

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum